Bulgaria Universities Application Page
University Programs, Tuition Fees, Scholarship, Accommodation, etc
Click the university names below to see the degree programs, low tuition fees and scholarships offered by the school. You will also find the application requirements and documents.
See all affordable universities in all countries — https://uni1app.com/application/affordable-universities/
Fall – September/October Admission
Spring – January/February Admission
Summer – May/June Admission
We are Excited to Have You — why study in Bulgaria, Europe
- In Bulgaria universities, the level of education is very high while entrance requirements are slightly less stringent.
- Students choosing to complete their medical degree studying in Bulgaria, are free to do internship years and work throughout the EU, and many other countries as well.
- Bulgaria is considered as the start-up champion of Europe so many young people find a cool job throughout their studies in Bulgaria and even settle down here after they graduate.
- Living in Bulgaria is a lot cheaper in comparison to living in other European cities.
- If the tuition fees in the United Kingdom scare you, you will most certainly love the prices in Bulgaria (especially when it comes to studying at the best universities).
- You want to go skiing in winter or sunbathing in summer? Or you prefer spring and its lovely colours in the mountains or enjoy autumn and explore the mountains? Well, Bulgaria has it all.
- Bulgaria is a member of the European Union so all certificates and diplomas issued in the country are recognized internationally. Hence, if you wish to work abroad or persue another degree in another country, it will be much easier for you to find one and get accepted.
- Last but not least, Bulgaria is in the European Union, as such, international students can benefit from exchange programmes such as Erasmus + are available at any university.
Step 1 – Review Universities & Requirements
Deadline & Processing Time
The average application processing time is 2 – 6 weeks after submitting your application and all application fees and charges have been received. Application deadline defer greatly from school to school. See the university list below.
University Application Fees
Some universities in the list below charge application fee, while other do not. The fees are non-refundable. They are set and charge by universities themselves and they must be paid before your application can be reviewed.
English Proficiency Tests
If you studied your primary and secondary high school completely in English, then you don’t need to provide English proficiency test result. Everyone else need to prove their English skills. Majority of the school accept SAT / ACT as English proficiency test. Those who don’t require SAT / ACT also accepts TOEFL, CAE, IELTS, IGCSE
Is SAT / ACT required?
Some universities makes this optional, while others require at least one of them. See the university list below to verify.
Legalized, certified, notarized documents
This is to verify that the copies of the application documents submitted are not fake. The basic certification is that every page of your full academic transcript must be stamped and signed by your school. Some universities may ask for further verification such as legalization or notarization. Check each university below to see what they ask for.
Step 2 – Make Online Application
After looking at the countries and schools, make a simple rough decision about the countries and universities you want. Then using the documents you already have with you, fill and submit the online application.
Step 3 – An Admission Counselor will Contact You
In less than 24 hour (Monday – Friday) after submitting your application, an admission counselor or processor will contact you to discuss your choice of countries and universities. Together you will also review the documents you have submitted to ensure it aligns with the requirement of the school you chose. Read this page to see how UniOneApp admission staff handles your application for maximum success.
Step 4 – Pay All Fees
After discussing with UniOneApp admission staff, you will be redirected to a page where you will choose your method of payment (credit / debit card, paypal, bank transfer, mobile money and more) and pay all pending fees such as:
Application Fee — some universities have an application fee and they will not consider your application without it.
Handling / Tier Fee — We have categorized each country according to tiers. We use the Tier fee to check your financial strength to afford to study in a particular country. It’s also used to cover expenses to be incurred in quickly and effectively processing your study abroad admissions. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be waivered.
Step 5 – Send Confirmation, Be Available, Stay Updated, & Ask for Feedback
After submitting your application form, all required application documents, and all fees stated above, send an email to ([email protected]). In the email state that you have submitted the form and document and that your have paid all required fees.
Once your confirmation email is received and your payment is confirmed in our system, an admission processor or counselor will contact you and your application processing will start immediately.
Step 6 – Receive Acceptance / Admission / Invitation Letter
This next step to take after getting your admission decision varies vastly from school to school (even from country to country). For some universities, you will be asked to pay your first semester or first-year tuition fee directly to the university’s bank account to show that you have accepted the admission offer. After payment is confirmed, final documents for visa is sent to you.
Many US universities will ask you to pay a deposit, usually between $200 – $800 in order to reserve your admission spot.
Step 7 – Visa Processing Assistance
After admission, the next major thing is visa. If you chose the Premium application package, our staff will also be there to assist you when its time for visa application.
For applicants using the premium application package, after your admission letter have been processed and sent to you. UniOneApp staff will continue to work with you as you process your students visa to travel abroad. If need be, connect you to a visa processing staff in your country to help you in acquiring your visa.
Step 8 – Travel to Start Studying Abroad
For those with Premium application package, our staff will still be assisting you after getting your admission letter, visa, also before and after you travel to your study abroad country.
If you need any assistance, please contact us here, we are always glad to help.