What will UniOneApp do for you?

After submitting your application form and required application documents:

1. Swift Admission Processing: Our staff will quickly contact the admission board of the universities you chose and quickly get your admission letter processed.

2. Scholarship Application: Our staff will also apply to and process the university awarded scholarships on your behalf. For external non university based scholarships, you will have to apply for those yourself.

3. Visa Assistance: After admission, the next major thing is visa. If you chose the Premium application package, our staff will also be there to assist you when its time for visa application.

4. Before and After Travelling: For those with Premium application package, our staff will still be assisting you after getting your admission letter, visa, also before and after you travel to your study abroad country.

Click here to see more ways UniOneApp guarantees you get admitted and ensures you travel abroad.


Certification / Notarisation

When stated or required by a particular university, your application documents must be certified by a person of suitable authority and according to the guidelines below. If required by a university, documents that have not been certified correctly will not be accepted.

The following people are authorised to certify documents:

  • A Lawyer
  • A Notary Public
  • A Justice of the Peace
  • A Commissioner of Oaths
  • A Court Registrar or Deputy Registrar
  • The Embassy of the country where the university is located

The authorised person must note on the copied document (tell them this requirements below):

  • “Certified true copy” (in English)
  • Their authority (in English)
  • Their name
  • Their signature
  • Their official stamp
  • Certification must be done in English for it to be accepted



“Nostrification” is a procedure whereby a foreign educational qualification is compared to its equivalent in the country of the university and their equivalence determined. The competent authorities to conduct the nostrification procedure are higher education institutions holding scientific categories A +, A or B + in the discipline to which the application for “nostrification” applies.

Also you can approach the ministry of foreign affairs or it equivalent in your country to assist you with this.


Legalisation (authorisation) or apostille——–

Legalisation (authorisation):

is the certification of a document’s formal conformity with the law binding in the place of its issue or of the authenticity of the seals and signatures placed on the document. Legalisation of educational documents may thus be significant for determining the country within whose education system a document was issued and whether it is necessary to verify its authenticity. In some countries, such as Poland, the internal laws oblige a qualification holder to legalise their document before taking it abroad. Legalisation of a document by the relevant authorities in the country in which it was issued increases its credibility.

Certificates may be legalised (or receive an apostille – see below) by:

  • the embassy of the country of the university in the jurisdiction with respect to the state in the territory of which, or in the education system of which, the given certificate was issued, or
  • the educational authorities of the state in the territory of which, or in the education system of which, the given certificate was issued, or
  • a diplomatic representation or consular office of the state in the territory of which, or in the education system of which, the given certificate was issued, accredited in the university country or in any EU, OECD or EEA member state, where the said certificates or documents confer an entitlement to apply for admission to a higher education program in the states in question.


if a country in which a given document was issued is a party to the Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents, concluded in The Hague, 5 October 1961, the document’s legalisation is replaced by an Apostille certificate attached to it. The list of countries – parties to the Convention and the institutions authorised to issue the Apostille is available here.

If you need to provide additional information, we will let you know when we are assessing your application.