Start Your Application
As an international student applying to study broad away from your home country, the processes can be quite stress-full, overwhelming and in most cases outright intimidating.
UniOneApp application portal and experienced study abroad admission counselors have helped and will continue to assists lots of foreign students processing your admission abroad for a better quality education and more assured career future.
1) Review Countries, Universities & Requirements
Browse through the available universities in all your countries of interest. Check out their admission process, degree programs, and tuition fees. Also review the application requirements and fees to verify that you are eligible for admission and that you possess all the required documents
2) Make Online Application
After looking at the countries and schools, make a simple rough decision about the countries and universities you want. Then using the documents you already have with you, fill and submit the online application.
3) An Admission Counselor will Contact You
In less than 24 hour (Monday – Friday) after submitting your application, an admission counselor or processor will contact you to discuss your choice of countries and universities. Together you will also review the documents you have submitted to ensure it aligns with the requirement of the school you chose. Read this page to see how UniOneApp admission staff handles your application for maximum success.
4) Pay All Fees
After discussing with UniOneApp admission staff, you will be redirected to a page where you will choose your method of payment (credit / debit card, paypal, bank transfer, mobile money and more) and pay all pending fees such as:
Application Fee — some universities have an application fee and they will not consider your application without it.
Handling / Tier Fee — We have categorized each country according to tiers. We use the Tier fee to check your financial strength to afford to study in a particular country. It’s also used to cover expenses to be incurred in quickly and effectively processing your study abroad admissions. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be waivered.
5) Send Confirmation, Be Available, Stay Updated, & Ask for Feedback
After submitting your application form, all required application documents, and all fees stated above, send an email to ([email protected]). In the email state that you have submitted the form and document and that your have paid all required fees.
Once your confirmation email is received and your payment is confirmed in our system, an admission processor or counselor will contact you and your application processing will start immediately.
6) Receive Acceptance / Admission / Invitation Letter
This next step to take after getting your admission decision varies vastly from school to school (even from country to country). For some universities, you will be asked to pay your first semester or first-year tuition fee directly to the university’s bank account to show that you have accepted the admission offer. After payment is confirmed, final documents for visa is sent to you.
Many US universities will ask you to pay a deposit, usually between $200 – $800 in order to reserve your admission spot.
7) Visa Processing Assistance
After admission, the next major thing is visa. If you chose the Premium application package, our staff will also be there to assist you when its time for visa application.
For applicants using the premium application package, after your admission letter have been processed and sent to you. UniOneApp staff will continue to work with you as you process your students visa to travel abroad. If need be, connect you to a visa processing staff in your country to help you in acquiring your visa.
8) Travel to Start Studying Abroad
For those with Premium application package, our staff will still be assisting you after getting your admission letter, visa, also before and after you travel to your study abroad country.
If you need any assistance now, please contact us here, we are always glad to help.
Admission Process – How to Get Admitted
1. Decide to study abroad – visit UniOneApp.com
2. Check the list of universities and countries around the world.
3. Review their degree programs, requirements, tuition fees & other costs, accommodation, visa process, enrollment fees, etc…. https://uni1app.com/application/universities/
4. From your discovery in step 3 above, decide on a school.
5. Fill and submit the online application form.
6. Send an email to the email address provided to confirm your application.
7. One of UniOneApp.com admission counselors will contact you through email or whatsapp to confirm your university and degree program choices.
8. Your application gets processed and you quickly get your admission or invitation letter.
9. With your documents, quickly and easily process your student visa.
10. Travel and arrive on campus to begin your study abroad journey.
Congratulation, it’s that simple.
Visit https://uni1app.com/application/ to start your study abroad journey.
UniOneApp experienced admission counselors are available to assist you every step of the way.