Singapore Universities Application Page
University Programs, Tuition Fees, Scholarship, Accommodation, etc
Click the university names below to see the degree programs, low tuition fees, and scholarships offered by the school. You will also find the application requirements and documents.
Also, see all affordable universities in all countries — https://uni1app.com/application/affordable-universities/
Fall – September/October Admission
Spring – January/February Admission
Summer – May/June Admission
We are Excited to Have you – why study in Singapore, Asia
- Has extremely amazing sea weather. Unlike the other Southeast Asian countries, you will get unexpected showers in Singapore at any time. With lots of sunshine and random showers throughout the year, the weather in Singapore is quite consistent.
- The rapid development and internationalization of education in Singapore has got the third rank in the QS Best Student City Rankings 2013. This comes true because of the internationally recognized local universities of Singapore.
- Studying in Singapore is less expensive when compared to the US and the UK. The normal cost of living in Singapore is also very much lower than countries like Australia, Canada, the US, and the UK. It is one of the most economic options for students who want to pursue international education.
- Singapore has been named as Garden City because the streets are lined with trees. There are so many green parks designed all around the island. The city is very clean and has very strict punishments for people who litter around.
- Due to its increasing popularity as a business & education hub has attracted a lot of foreign universities of repute to set up their campuses here. S.P. Jain School of Global Management, ESSEC Business School, and Queen Margaret University are a few foreign players who have set up base in this country.
- Finally, there are no language barriers since English is widely spoken by the Singaporeans.
Step 1 – Review Universities & Requirements
Deadline & Processing Time
The average application processing time is 2 – 6 weeks after submitting your application and all application fees and charges have been received. Application deadline defers greatly from school to school. See the university list below.
University Application Fees
Some universities in the list below charge application fee, while others do not. The fees are non-refundable. They are set and charge by universities themselves and they must be paid before your application can be reviewed.
English Proficiency Tests
If you studied your primary and secondary high school completely in English, then you don’t need to provide an English proficiency test result. Everyone else needs to prove their English skills. Majority of the school accept SAT / ACT as an English proficiency test. Those who don’t require SAT / ACT also accepts TOEFL, CAE, IELTS, IGCSE or English exam after arriving on campus to test your basic English skills.
Is SAT / ACT required?
Some universities make this optional, while others require at least one of them. See the university list below to verify.
Legalized, certified, notarized documents
This is to verify that the copies of the application documents submitted are not fake. The basic certification is that every page of your full academic transcript must be stamped and signed by your school. Some universities may ask for further verification such as legalization or notarization. Check each university below to see what they ask for.
Step 2 – Make Online Application
After looking at the countries and schools, make a simple rough decision about the countries and universities you want. Then using the documents you already have with you, fill and submit the online application.
Step 3 – An Admission Counselor will Contact You
In less than 24 hour (Monday – Friday) after submitting your application, an admission counselor or processor will contact you to discuss your choice of countries and universities. Together you will also review the documents you have submitted to ensure it aligns with the requirement of the school you chose. Read this page to see how UniOneApp admission staff handles your application for maximum success.
Step 4 – Pay All Fees
After discussing with UniOneApp admission staff, you will be redirected to a page where you will choose your method of payment (credit / debit card, paypal, bank transfer, mobile money and more) and pay all pending fees such as:
Application Fee — some universities have an application fee and they will not consider your application without it.
Handling / Tier Fee — We have categorized each country according to tiers. We use the Tier fee to check your financial strength to afford to study in a particular country. It’s also used to cover expenses to be incurred in quickly and effectively processing your study abroad admissions. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be waivered.
Step 5 – Send Confirmation, Be Available, Stay Updated, & Ask for Feedback
After submitting your application form, all required application documents, and all fees stated above, send an email to ([email protected]). In the email state that you have submitted the form and document and that your have paid all required fees.
Once your confirmation email is received and your payment is confirmed in our system, an admission processor or counselor will contact you and your application processing will start immediately.
Step 6 – Receive Acceptance / Admission / Invitation Letter
This next step to take after getting your admission decision varies vastly from school to school (even from country to country). For some universities, you will be asked to pay your first semester or first-year tuition fee directly to the university’s bank account to show that you have accepted the admission offer. After payment is confirmed, final documents for visa is sent to you.
Many US universities will ask you to pay a deposit, usually between $200 – $800 in order to reserve your admission spot.
Step 7 – Visa Processing Assistance
After admission, the next major thing is visa. If you chose the Premium application package, our staff will also be there to assist you when its time for visa application.
For applicants using the premium application package, after your admission letter have been processed and sent to you. UniOneApp staff will continue to work with you as you process your students visa to travel abroad. If need be, connect you to a visa processing staff in your country to help you in acquiring your visa.
Step 8 – Travel to Start Studying Abroad
For those with Premium application package, our staff will still be assisting you after getting your admission letter, visa, also before and after you travel to your study abroad country.
If you need any assistance, please contact us here, we are always glad to help.